Thanksgiving '14

Dec 1, 2014

Just dropping in to say, I hope y'all had a lovely Thanksgiving!!

Ours was so nice! This year there was no issue with scheduling (which can be tough when going to more than one house) but everyone agreed on the setup this year and it was easy peasy. Thank goodness. This bodes well for our many Christmases. Here's hoping, at least!

We had lunch with my family first and then we went to Ronnie's sister's for an early dinner. We were full and beyond tired by the end of the day but it was wonderful. There's just never enough time with either of our families!

mi familia = my parents, my brother and his girlfriend and my sister
ronnie's familia = his mom, stepdad, sister, her boyfriend and his daughter
Oh and how could I forget the best news of the day!? Ronnie's sweet sister is now a fiance!! Her boyfriend proposed to her before we sat down to eat!! He made a toast, said a lot of nice things about her, her family and then the surprise! We were totally shocked but so excited. I'm so happy for her, she deserves a good guy like him and I can't wait to help plan the wedding with her!

So that was our Thanksgiving! On to Christmas!
(the most wonderful/my favorite time of the year!!!)



1 comment:

C said...

Aww, what a sweet story about the engagement! It looks like you guys had a blast. It's so hard to make time for both families. I think this year we're saying no to Christmas Eve and just doing our own thing. It'll be so nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs