30 Day Blog Journal - Day 1

Aug 5, 2010

This will probably always be the toughest question that anyone could ever ask me. Music is on from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep - I am OBSESSED and it's so hard to choose!

BUT I have always had a place in my heart for Jason Mraz. Like, in the "I want to marry this man because I want him to sing to me every day" kinda way. Love him, his voice and his music! And the best part is that I remember the first time I heard this song. I was at our old apartment, all alone and freaking out over getting my brand new Blackberry delivered. It was my first ever "cool" phone! So my brother finally comes over because he'd just gotten one too and was trying to help me set it up. And like I said before, music is ALWAYS on. So he took my ipod off the speaker dock and put his on and said "You're gonna love the new Jason Mraz"..Sure enough, I was hooked.

So this is my fave: "Make It Mine" by Jason Mraz...you should check out the lyrics too, they are perfect :)

1 comment:

Ms Kayso said...

great choice. Jason has such a nice voice.

xo anastasia b

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs