Phone Photo Fun Monday

Jan 16, 2012

I'm so excited that my girl Ashley is co-hosting with Savanah now!
This is my favorite link up! :D

 


Seriously, could Niles get any cuter? Look at the tummy rolls!! <3

A local mobile cupcake place finally added an actual shop and it's right by our house. HOLLA!! Their vanilla cupcake w/strawberry frosting is to die for.

SO excited about this one..The 12 pack was on sale for $3 w/free shipping so I ordered 3 packs. They didn't have the ultra fine tip in stock after all so they just sent me these 2 and uh, only charged me $1.08 total. Serious good deal!

Love this painting that we got from BB&B the other day.
It's huge and perfect for our living room wall!

Ummm is this not freaking adorable?? Also at BB&B..
Thinking about it as a gift for little sister's bday!

Mr. Niles again looking so cute you just wanna squeeze him!

Pigging out on yogurt with sprinkles, strawberries and Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
I don't mess around.
Ronnie will hate me for posting this.. The other morning Ronnie got a phone call and I was trying to go back to sleep.. Frasier decided it was the perfect opportunity to sneak right in the middle of us and steal my pillow. He's so cute though I forgave him.

Now for my first ever embarassing pictures on this blog...

The other night I tried out this hair tutorial...not thinking about the fact that my hair's already semi curly and not really that long. So I got screwed...and ended up with this monstrosity in the morning.





bahahaha!

Ok now quit laughing a sec and feel sorry for me - I had done this on a work night!!! So after all the laughing and Ronnie calling me Little Orphan Anita (said with a Spanish accent of course.), I realized I had to try and actually fix it if I had any intention of going to work that day..I ended up having to flat iron the whole thing out. What a waste.

So now, I am hoping that one of y'all will try this out and then post the aftermath. I just hope your look comes out much more Sarah Jessica Parker and less of the homeless Oprah look I had going.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

those tummy rolls are too precious! oh my goodness! i want to squeeze him too!

and i love sharpies so so so much. you are very lucky to have 3 packs of them :)

Heather said...

LOL!!! I don't know how Ronnie could resist you with that hair.

Monica said...

Well crud I just want my hair to look that nice when I wake up!

Anonymous said...

Ok first off huge score on the sharpies! Second I love the painting you got at BB&B. Third that yogurt made my tummy growl. And finally your puppies are so cute! I love them.

Jean said...

sharpies are the best. i try to find planners that have a bit of thick paper b/c i love using sharpies! <3

Cole said...

Oh, I just want to give Niles and Frasier kissies!

Bahahaha! That hair is fab, sweets! I tried a tutorial last week and my fine straight hair ended up this curly frizzy mess. It seriously looked like I stuck my finger in an electric socket.

Anonymous said...

Frasier is a sweet sleeping baby!

Alyssa said...

I LOVE colored Sharpie's! What an awesome deal you got on those!! Good for you, girl!

Desperately Seeking Gina said...

I apologize for really having laughed out loud at the pic of your hair. I only laughed because I feel your pain, girl....I had my hair permed early on in high school and it looked like that on a daily basis...only shorter. ha! Luckily my hair grows fast!

Mami en construcción said...

Ok, now I feel a bad blogger friend, because I laughed out loud when I saw your picture. Sorry! I couldn't help it... Can we still be friends?

Sarah said...

Ohhh...where did you order the sharpies from?? I need some :)

Mrs. W. said...

LOVE the hair. ;)

Also, your doggies are so cute, and now I want Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Anonymous said...

Fraiser and Niles?!? HAHAHAHA! I love their names. That is adorable. They look so cute. I must say that I am very intrigued by this cinnamon toast crunch and yogurt... you are a very wise girl = )

Lauren said...

The cupcakes & cinnamon toast crunch are making me hungry! Cute hair ;-)

C said...

What are you talking about? Your hair is awesome! Hahaha. I really love the painting. It's so great when you just come across stuff that works with your house. I have the hardest time finding anything, which is why my house is still pretty bare after a year in it! Where did you get the deal on the Sharpies? I have a slight obsession with them.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, thanks for the comment! Ugh - I have missed so much! You are ready to birth that child SOON! I've been reading back and looking at the pictures of your house, which is ADORABLE. I'm glad you're doing well! I'm going to try to stick around this time but I can't make any promises... ;)

Anonymous said...

P.s. I am the worst blogger ever, I know this. Thanks for sticking with me. :)

Michelle said...

I love Sharpies and fro-yo! And those cupcakes! YUMMMMM!!

amy said...

Lol! That's great!!!
I'll have to try this tutorial! :)

Asha said...

Niles is such a cutie! I've definitely made similar hair mistakes and they were pre-hair straightener days so I had to show off my 'do at work! It could've been worse LOL

Meg O. said...

I need that froyo and cupcakes right now. Kthansbai.

Jules said...

Your puppies are so so cute!

The cupcakes and fro-yo look delish. I could really go for a sweet treat right now.

I love the painting you found at B,B&B. We have a tree painting in our living room as well.

Good for your for posting the hair fail pics. If I tried that style the same thing would happen to me since I have naturally wavy hair. I wish mine was just pin straight everyday.

Unknown said...

i want your puppies! i have a daschund too, bailey! i am so in love with her :) also, i think i need some fro-yo after that delicious looking picture!

-megan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs