This is the latest in the week that I've done this update so technically now I'm only two days away from being 34 weeks! But let's pretend I just turned 33 weeks, k? :) It's hard to believe in just 2 days, we'll be down to a SIX week countdown! My dad's betting that she'll come 1-2 weeks early (please no!) but everyone else seems to agree she'll be right on time. I'm set on her being a February baby so all I hope is that she doesn't go so late that I run into March which is only 4 days after my due date. But we'll just have to wait and see!
Here's my latest pic that was taken yesterday while out and about with my baby daddy. We were at Bed Bath & Beyond and I figured I'd just use one of their mirrors! It's a horrible picture and thinking about it now, I proabably should've put down my damn purse but I was in a hurry! It's all about the belly anyway and you can definitely make out that part! :p
Updates in Week 33:
- According to BabyCenter.com, baby girl is now a little over 4 lbs. and over 17 inches long...The fact that she's that big is definitely starting to show in mah belly! :p
- I hadn't had any crazy cravings for a while (other than my usual water and fruit) but in just the past week I've been dying for gummy bears and fried fish. I've eaten both now and they were heavenly.
- Two nights ago I got my first case of swollen feet and ankles. It wasn't that horrible but it was obvious and I guess it's something I have to get used to for the next few weeks!
- Sleep is getting harder to come by each night :/ I actually stayed home from work yesterday because the awful sleep from this week had caught up with me. I ended up sleeping until about 11:30. MUCH needed.
- I finally finished up our Babies R Us registry but I have yet to decide on crib bedding! I can't believe how super behind I am on that but I've given myself the deadline of this weekend.
- I've had some Braxton Hicks contractions in the past week which at first I didn't know what I was feeling but I know now they couldn't have been anything else. It's crazy to think how much more serious those contractions will be in just a few weeks! :/
- During my work days I've been walking around our building a lot because I just can't sit any longer! It hurts my butt, my back, everything, to just sit there all day. Things are definitely getting more uncomfortable around here!
- Baby girl is still as active as ever though her kicks are much less and it's more of rolling and tumbling movements now. I've tried so hard to catch my belly moving all around on video but she always stops as soon as I start the camera!
- Sometimes it still doesn't feel real that I'm really about to have a baby but when I feel those movements, I know there's most definitely a little girl in there... It's an amazing feeling!
Can't believe these fools are getting so close to becoming parents! ha :)
Have a great weekend!! <3