This weekend, Ronnie is going to paint her room and we'll start setting it all up. Did I tell you we don't have her crib yet either? Oy vey. We are so behind and at this point, it's all because I can't make a freaking decision. But with my first baby shower being moved from this weekend to next, this will be my last weekend to prep the room for all the baby stuff I'm about to bring in!! But moving on...
Here I am in all my 34 (almost 35) week glory...
Updates in Week 34:
- According to BabyCenter.com, baby girl weighs around 4 3/4 lbs. (like your average canteloupe) and is almost 18" long.
- According to my OB yesterday, she's estimating baby girl right around 5 lbs. However, she said that my uterus is measuring about 2 weeks ahead so that's throwing her estimation off. She'll get a more accurate look at her size when I get my sonogram in 2 weeks!! (I haven't seen her since 18 weeks!!)
- Halleluyer for not gaining any weight since my last appt 2 weeks ago! My total weight gain is still at 12 lbs. I'm just waiting for it to hit 20 or so by the end. EEK.
- Speaking of which, Project Healthy Momma will be ON after this girl is here. Right now it's so hard to pick and choose what I eat because I get SO hungry that I just want whatever's near me and I WANT IT NOW. It's not always the best choice but I'm still making good choices mixed in with a few bad (but yummy) ones ;)
- I'm still ridiculously addicted to water and fruit but a new craving is strawberry milk! Mmmm.
- Round ligament pain is about to be the death of me. It just really started this past Sunday and my OB laughed when I described it to her. She said she's surprised it took me this long to have this pain!
- I'm soooo excited about my baby shower next weekend! It's my first of two and I'm actually glad to be having them so late since I have nothing prepared at home anyway. ha! I ended up registering at both Babies R Us and Target to make it convenient for everyone. I just can't wait to share this time with my family and friends!
- I received the BEST gifts ever yesterday from a company I work with... I can't believe how generous he was - we basically got the biggest items that we still needed!! He sent us a play yard, highchair, stroller, bassinet for the stroller and an infant car seat!! Thank you, Jesus! as my mom said. haha. I say more like, Thank you baby Jesus! :D
baby girl's pretty ride!!
That's about it, y'all! Til the next time :)