A Random but Pinteresting post!

Jun 22, 2011

First off, can I just get a HALLELUYER for the rain we finally got down here?! I had totally forgotten what rain looked like, smelled like, felt like...we've gotten about an inch of rain since MARCH! So we desperately needed it and I'm just glad the weather guys were finally right! It also "cooled" us off to where we should only reach 89 degrees today, a huge relief from the consistent 100+ we've had every day!

Second, I think I ate enough sushi last night to last me a good month. {Who am I kidding? I'm sure I could eat more today if I tried.} We met at our friends' house and for 3 couples, we had about 16 rolls of sushi set out and we cleaned.it.up!! Combine that with a couple ginormous margaritas and Ronnie nearly had to roll ME out of there! {get it? Roll? hehe} But it was SO fun and I can't wait for the next, what has now been named, "Sushi Social"! :p


I'm sure I'm not the only one but I am super obsessed with Pinterest! And after telling my mom all about it this past weekend, she wants in! I'm going to set her up tonight and I can't wait to see what she pins!

Enabling my addiction is Michelle who has created one of my new favorite link ups! Go over there and join in! :)


google









\














Can't wait to see what you've pinned! You can follow me on Pinterest here if ya want! ;)
{Edited to add: E-mail me if you would like an invite!!}

Hooray for Wednesdays!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahaha i love the peanuts "pin"!!

Amanda said...

Oh YUm!! I haven't had sushi in soooo long!!

OK, I give in, send me an invite to Pinterest!

amy said...

Hooray for pinterest!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Pins! I love the Peanuts comic!

[SMASH] said...

I noticed that Dallas was a bit "cooler" today too due to last night's crazy storm. 2 nights in a row of loud thunder, bright lightning, and hard rain.

OMG I love those 2 wedding photos you pinned! I tried to log on with that invite you sent, but didn't want to log in with my Twitter or Facebook. Now that I have a blog-specific Twitter, I may try again!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Yay I participated too!

Love your pins. I LOVE the Texas one, I already have it pinned too haha!

And the Journey one made me laugh. Matt, my fiance, LOVES Journey.

And sushi-- omg. I love sushi. Even HEB sushi is amazing.

Michelle said...

Google that Shit!!! I'm laughing!!! I love that one!!!

Thank you so much for linking up today!!!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Mrs. W. said...

Oh man, I'm salivating over all that sushi. And topped off with margaritas? You are my kind of people. :)

Dana Richards said...

So I totally hadn't been on pinterest all week and did a little catch up while I was the the movies on a field trip.... Im pretty sure I "liked" all the things you just posted on here haha

Also! It rained in Nashville today too! I took that as an excuse to wear jeans and a hoodie (even though it was still above 80 degrees) it just felt like I needed to be cozier haha

Tricia said...

Google That Shit is totally a favorite catch phrase of mine. Loves it.

KSK said...

I love that Peanuts comic!! so funny!

Unknown said...

I miss sushi!! I haven't had any in forever! First I didn't have any because FB hates the stuff, and now I can't have most of the rolls I really like! Crazy preggo rules! ha guess I'll have to treat myself this fall. The sushi social sounds so fun.

C said...

I love that ribbon ceiling wedding! So cute and original. And "Google That Shit" is totally awesome. I have two friends who constantly text me stupid questions (I know a lot of crap), but I always want to tell them, just Google it. You could have figured it out in 30 seconds! I might start using that phrase.

Dirt On The Rocks said...

the pinterest link up is nice i think i'll try to get in on the fun. loving the sushi pic ahhhh makes me super duper hungry.

Mizdragonfly said...

Those sushi plates look mighty yummy... now I'm hungry for sushi!

K.

labride said...

Love that Peanuts cartoon! I'm totally craving sushi now btw haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs