Fun With My Phone!

Aug 22, 2011

I'm linking up again with Savanah today!!

I'm so out of the blogging loop lately (more on why, in another post) but I have a feeling it will continue this way for another few months :/ So for now, not much to talk about so here are the pics I've taken the last week! :)
Prissy little Sibley
my yumMAY steak from Salt Grass the other night.
I die for their garlic mashed potatoes.
My perty baby sis outside the Vera store an hour before open...
all for a flipping free shirt! :p
my snuggly boy, Frasier
more meat! We had some (decent) bbq at Stubb's in Austin over the weekend.
The random grocery cart now in our office.
My co-worker brought it in today and said he's preparing for being homeless. ha!
(Maybe this is his way of hinting for a raise? :p)

Got my first baby card from a co-worker last week.
It's nice someone actually cares around this place ;)

Speaking of the bebe...I'm now at 13 weeks!

I can't believe how quickly the baby is growing and I can't wait for my next appointment, next week. No sonogram or anything but I just like to know everything is still going well!
hope you're all having a great Monday! :D

19 comments:

David and Elizabeth said...

we have a shopping cart in our garage. i wish i was kidding. david found it when he was in college and refuses to get rid of it. i told him it may disappear one day...

Dirt On The Rocks said...

Great pictures :) Also hope the pregnancy is going well :) It's so exciting being pregnant. It makes me want another one!

Mrs. W. said...

I can't believe you're 13 weeks already! Wow!

Also, those mashed potatoes made me drool. Mashed potatoes are my most favorite food.

Courtney said...

I hope your feeling ok and baby Cash give you a little energy back soon :)
The steak looks super yummy! And the sweet card is just precious.

Congrats and welcome to the second trimester!!

[SMASH] said...

Yum, y'all had some good eats this past week/weekend!

Jean said...

i've been eating less meat, lol! don't know why, maybe summer?!

ha! love the cart!

and absolutely cute cute card! it sparkles like you and the baby <3

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Good food and pets, perfect weekend!

Hope the week ahead is great, too. Hopefully sickness free :)

Kasondra said...

Congrats on the baby!! I really did enjoy being pregnant. What has been your strongest food craving?

Savanah said...

I love kitty cat pictures :)) and mmmmm I love Saltgrass!! And VB of course! :)

Thanks for linking up again today!! :)

Cole said...

Look at cute little Frasier!!!! I'm sorry you're feeling out of the bloggy loop. If there's anything I can do, I'm here for you!

Lovin a Farm Boy said...

FB got me a Vera clutch. I'd never heard of her before now, totally love her stuff! Happy 13th week!

Chloe said...

13 weeks!! Wow!
time flies!

Lauren H. Edmondson said...

haha so funny about the grocery cart. Also, I think the funnest thing about reaching a new week in your pregnancy is finding out what size baby is compared to fruit haha we would start each week with "baby is an avocado!" or "baby is a grapefruit!"

Suze said...

That is the loveliest baby card I've ever seen- how thoughtful!

amy said...

Ooh, that steak and mashed potatos look AMAZING!! I'm hungry now... :)

Meg O. said...

I'm not a steak person normally but man that looks good! (Preggo hungries) And congrats on 13 weeks!! YAY!!!

Sarah E. said...

Oh my goodness - your pets are sooo cute!

And that steak looks nomalicious!

You're getting closer to felling the baby :)) That's such a fun stage of pregnancy!

Carolina said...

ALL THE FOOD is the best! Your schmuppies are adorable. Your little peanut is growing.

Yay to all of this!

(Sorry I'm a bad blog friend)

Amy Childress said...

YAY FOR BABIES AND VERA BRADLEY.
love love that brand- did ya get me a t-shirt? ;)

hope your having a fabulous Friday girl.
and get outta that frumpy mood!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs