But while I have you...here's yet another preggo update ;) I am 30 weeks!!
Updates in Week 30:
- According to BabyCenter.com, baby girl is about 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage).
- At my OB appt this past Monday, I found out I only gained 1/2 a pound. Halleluyer! Baby girl has a great heart rate, my BP was good...but I have been told to lower my sugar intake some because of my glucose intolerance due to stinkin' PCOS. Nothing to worry about, I just need to cut back on my constant craving of OJ and fruit. Too much suga :/
- She's still pretty active but not like she was just a week ago. Her movements now are more like rolling and turning which feels so funny. My doctor said this is expected with her getting bigger and to just be sure and do my kick counts which she always meets.
- I am currently walking like I just got off a horse. Serious pain down there, y'all. She's moved down a LOT.
- Being down so low, she's also kinda mishapen my belly. It seems to almost have deflated a little and moved down. SO weird. But I do know a couple girls who experienced the same thing with their pregnancies and my doctor wasn't worried so I'm not.
- Remember when I thought I was a bad-ass who could sleep through the night? That time has ended and my sleep is getting more uncomfortable and I wake up at least twice a night now.
- My body also now sounds like that of a creaky old lady. I swear every bone in my body pops when I get up. It's not painful at all, just kinda funny.
- Still, things are GOOD. No major complaints and I'm just ready for the holidays!
- Oh and my cousin and his wife find out today what their baby is. I can't wait to find out!
And just for shits and giggles...
Apparently I wore this outfit exactly 3 weeks ago. I didn't think my belly looked much different at first until I realized it finally sticks out further than my boobs. ha! Success!!
Hope y'all are having a great Wednesday :D