I'm freaking out that it's already Thursday...it means I'm getting closer to my vacation being over! :( But believe me, I'm grateful for this week! I'm also grateful that Ronnie is on his break from school because it has been SO nice sleeping in with him and spending our days together. Our time together is definitely something I'm cherishing with just NINE WEEKS left til baby girl is here!
So far this week we have eaten out a lot (no surprise there. ha!), chosen paint for the house so Ronnie can paint next week, having new carpet installed in baby girl's room (hers was the only room with original RED carpet in it!), we're going today to finally register at the hospital, we've done lots of shopping, and our house is sparking clean! I think I was made for this homemaker stuff! (not!) :p
Yesterday while out to lunch I realized I was supposed to take my weekly belly pic! Since my usual scenery is the bathroom at work, I decided the bathroom at the restaurant would do. ha! I don't look very happy but it's probably because I was in a hurry to get outta there!
Updates in Week 31:
- First off, holy crap. Just NINE WEEKS LEFT!
- According to BabyCenter.com, baby girl weighs around 3.3 lbs (like carrying four navel oranges) and is over 16" long! She's gearing up for a growth spurt soon too!
- My sleep is getting worse by the day so I'm taking advantage of being able to sleep in and take naps this week! #totalheaven
- Baby girl's kicks are still frequent but lately I'll feel a random kick/punch out of nowhere and it's a really painful and shocking one! She's growing bigger and stronger for sure!
- On Christmas day, those kicks definitely hit a nerve. While in the car I got the worst pain all the way from my lower back up to my neck. It stung so bad and it hurt to even move! I tried to adjust her and it finally went away but it was pretty scary for a moment.
- I have a 32 week OB appointment next week and am really curious to see how much Christmas weight I gained! ha.
- I also can't believe my appointments are now at 2 week intervals. Crazy!
- I feel like bathroom breaks seriously take up half my day now. Ronnie teases me about how much toilet paper we're going through. ha! #TMI
- The comments have definitely gotten more frequent like "Are you really that far along? You don't look it!!". I'm sure there's no harm but I take it in the overly sensitive "Am I too fat to even be showing?" kinda way. ha
- I'm still having a ton of pain "down there" but I know she's just positioned really low. The worst is after sitting a while or sleeping, it hurts to even get up and I basically have to waddle around until it goes away.
- I'm extra hormonal lately and have been causing some petty fights with Ronnie. I can't wait (and I know he can't either) to feel back down to my normal emotional level. lol.
- I finally feel like things really are moving along but I'm still shocked at how soon she'll be here. My biggest worries don't even concern bringing a baby home or not knowing what to do with her - I'm scared of the delivery! Any advice for me?
I hope y'all are having a great week!