funkalicious

Oct 3, 2012

I'm not sure what's up with me lately but I have fallen out of my blogging groove!

I am ridiculously busy at work with our huge event being two weeks away but I'm also overwhelmed at the thought of leaving V next week for 10 days. Bleh. I'm in a funky funk mood.

So instead of talking about whiney/unimportant things, I'll share some pictures. I take a million of them and never print them so I should probably do something with them, right? So blogging is how I do!

Oh and if you're one of the fabu ladies guest posting for me starting next week, send me your posts by this Friday, please and thank you :)

1. Beer thirty during a rain storm // 2. Winding down for the night // 3. LOVE
4. Deep thoughts during dinner // 5. Or not so deep after all // 6. When do we leave??
1. Aunt Jeena visited from college! // 2. It was hard but I sold some baby clothes //3. Love my girl!
4. So lady like this one // 5. Crawling is coming and I'm scurred! // 6. My fiance is an embarassment to us all.

And I have to clarify, he did NOT go out in public like that.
Nor would I ever ALLOW him to go out in public like that!
 
Linking up with my frand Jenn for her new Instagram linky party!

14 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Gah! Look at all that hair she has! She is so darn cute! I can't imagine leaving Miss P for 10 days but I am sure she will be in good hands and be fine! ...My Husby tried to do that before and actually leave the house and I had a fit and he changed LOL

Holly said...

She is getting so big! What a doll!

Lauren H Edmondson said...

glad you clarified that ole hubs-to-be didn't make a public appearance in that flip flop/sock combo... although my husband did wear athletic socks, Sperry Topsiders and basketball shorts Sunday so maybe we're behind on a trend? ;)

Perfectly Jenn said...

I look at your photos of Violet and my ovaries start to churn! I want a baby so bad and you're not helping :)

I love following you on Instagram and look forward to your photos each day
Thank you so much for linking up today!!

Rhonda said...

Yup, still luuuuuv y'all.

Stephanie said...

LOOK at those socks and sandals! OMG I literally laughed out loud and snorted. That's an awesome photo.

Lauren said...

Loving all the cute insta pics :-) I sent you post! ;-)

C said...

I love the picture where they are looking at each other in bed! I'm totally opposite of you. My sister is having a boy in November and I am SO HAPPY to get rid of baby stuff. Maybe I'll have a breakdown about it later, but right now I'm like, I want it all out of my house! Hahaha. Jacob wears socks and sandals all the time outside. Where the neighbors can see!

Joanna said...

adorable!!

new follower - joanna-dan.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

adorable!!

new follower - joanna-dan.blogspot.com

Faith said...

She is a doll!

10 days without V? I'll be going crazy too :(

Mrs. W. said...

What a sweetheart she is! Ooooh boy, are you ready for crawling?! Or really, are the DOGS ready? Haha!

kjpugs said...

Nothing better than beer thirty!! :) I think you'll have an amazing trip!

Jean said...

I am guilty of that, too. I haven't been blogging much either, mainly only for the blog challenges that I participate in. Girl, I give you power, you have a baby and even blog more than me. Go you!

I hope those ten days go by fast so you can be w/ your little family!

Also, check this website out when you have time, you can turn your instagram pics into magnets!! http://stickygram.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs