30 Day Blog Journal - Day 9, 10, 11

Aug 15, 2010

Wow, what a weekend! Some petty drama is happening in our world but I don't want to bore y'all with the details. All I'll say is things are starting to look up and I know we will always make it through the difficult times!...Ok so on to my late assignments!!

Day 9: A photo I took: Last weekend Ronnie and I toured Texas State University in San Marcos and of course UT in Austin! At UT, a picture of the Tower was a must! Ronnie's trying to decide where to transfer in the Spring for his dietetics internship and he's torn right now. Naturally, he wants to go to UT (family tradition) but Texas State's program might work better for him. We shall see :) Either way, our lives are going to change and it's so exciting!

Day 10: A photo taken over 10 years ago of you: My laptop is giving me issues so I can't access any of my pictures right now (agh!). But I yanked a picture off my Facebook that is perfect! It's a side by side collage I made to compare a picture of me and my little sister from '98 to a current one of us. I love it, we were so little! I was 16 and she was 4..Now I'm pushing 28 and SHE'S 16. Yikes! :p

Day 11: A photo of you recently: I rarely ever "allow" pictures to be taken of me unless they're "chest up"! lol. I just much prefer being in the background! Last Saturday night though, we went to a birthday party. And I had beer. And shots. So of course, I loosened up a little and didn't mind pictures as much. lol. It's still only one of maybe 5 I came out in that night - of over 100 taken. ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs