Oy.

Mar 15, 2011

I am not feeling it today.

Have you ever had one of those days where EVERYTHING irritates you? {If you never have, you are so freaking lucky!} If you have though, you'll understand the feeling I got this morning when I walked into work and could already feel the irritation the moment the first person started talking to me.

I am just hyper sensitive to every sound today...every crunch of food, every sneeze, every annoying laugh. Wow. I am just irritable. Surely it must be the impending Miss who should be visiting me sometime next week.

{via}
or a really good, overly alcoholic drink to calm my nerves.

2 comments:

courtney said...

hate those days! alcoholic beverages help though :)

mrsashcake said...

i could be happy having the weekend back! hang in there.. i so know those days :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs