Oh, cuss

Jun 9, 2011

I'm in a potty mouth kinda mood today. If we're being honest here though, you're better off asking me which days are not potty mouth days for me.

But today, work has had me on edge and I currently reek of Long John Silver's {whose idea was that for lunch anyway?! Gross.}.

To top it off, I am a ridiculous woman who drank a lot of beer on a WORK NIGHT. As I recall, I'm almost 29. Slightly too old for that kinda stuff. Yes the beer was yummy {Vanilla Porter is my new fave!}, the card games were hilarious and spending time with good friends was a blast. However, a Thursday morning hangover is not good if you actually want to function at work the next day. Learn from me, children!!

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though - my work day is almost through! And as 6pm gets closer, I'm losing my focus more and more. So what else can I do but peruse Etsy, right? Here are some funnies I thought were pretty appropriate for shitty days like today.

{via}

{via}
  
{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}
{via}

I hope YOU are having a fabulous day!

8 comments:

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I love the photo at the top! Haha!

Mizdragonfly said...

Those funnies were HILARIOUS! The first one is my fav :)

K.

Cole said...

Those are fabulous!! I want them all.

Jean said...

IIIII know! Sometimes I am jealous of the BF that he gets to work from home and for himself. I forget that I'm 26 and I can't party like I once did when I was 21... Party till 3am then get up and work at 6am.... Wow...

Meg O. said...

OMG, I love the sassy casserole! I'm going to say that to people, especially students next year... "Looks like someone had sassy casserole for lunch!"

Carolina said...

Uhm...29 is too old? Try being 32 and rolling into a 7:30 AM class, noticeably hungover, with 18-year olds reminding you that you no longer resemble the former glory of that age! Bleeeehhck! In other words, I feel you when you say that 29, is just too old for that drinking/hungover mess!

I love the "you're everything I ever wanted in a coworker" one, hilarious!

Also, I must try this Vanilla Porter you rave about, sound delish =)

[SMASH] said...

You know what they say [from Steel Magnolias]... "If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me!" :)

Tricia said...

I have a co worker whom I would love to give that sign! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs