Day 2.

Apr 17, 2012

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments yesterday. I truly hope I didn't come off as being ungrateful for our baby girl or for our life now. That's not at all how I feel. I just wanted to keep it real (especially on my own blog for my own memories) and update everyone on where I've been! I just appreciate all the support and understanding, it's been a rough few weeks for us but I'm optimistic and I know things can only get better!

So today is Day 2 of being back to work. Yesterday was pretty rough on only 3 hours sleep but I didn't have any bouts of falling asleep at my desk so I'd call it a success! :) Violet did so great at her Maw Maw's house and I honestly felt so refreshed when I went to pick her up. Ronnie took over last night since he's off school today and could afford the lack of sleep so I got FOUR whole hours of sleep last night...it was glorious!

I'm not loving being back at work of course but I know it's gotta be done and I'm trying to make the most of it. Maybe one day I can be a SAHM but until then, I'll just be working for the weekend (more than I ever have before!!).

and you didn't think you could get away with not having to see my daughter today right? ;) I'm missing her and her gummy smile (even the gummy cry) like crazy!!





8 comments:

Lauren said...

Good luck with being back at work, omg she is so precious!!! :-)

Monica said...

Awww she is just too cute! Being back at work can't be fun but yay for 4 hours of sleep!!

Cole said...

All that cuteness definitely makes up for the lack of sleep!

Mrs. W. said...

What a sweetheart!!!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw she's so cute! I can only imagine how tough it must be being back at work. I'm sure it'll get better though :)

Suze said...

Aw I can't imagine how hard that would be. At least you know it's what's best for her. She is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is so precious! I can't believe how much she has grown!

Heather said...

I'm totally dreading this...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs