A year ago today

Jul 25, 2012

I was just randomly going through my blog archive of last July and crazy enough, on this day last year is when I blogged about finding out I was pregnant! I had actually wanted to post on July 7th which was a year since the day I took all those little pregnancy tests but I was in the hospital the day after surgery.

So a year ago today I was sitting at work typing out my whole pregnancy story, still on cloud 9 and still in shock that I was even pregnant...and today my day started out by covering my nearly 5 month old in kisses after bringing her to our bed.


It's amazing how much life has changed in one year! <3

11 comments:

Faith said...

I love this :)

It really is incredible how much can change in one year. Just think that in another year life will be different from today. Exciting!

Ashlee Miller said...

Aw, can't believe its been a year now since you found out. It's amazing to see how much can change in a year.

Cole said...

Wow! It's been a year already?! What a great year it's been!

Lauren said...

So amazing, I love that you have shared every step of your journey to motherhood :-) I hope I can do that someday soon!

Lauren H. Edmondson said...

awww yes, it is truly amazing to look back and see how life has changed isn't it?

Amanda Roo said...

Ohmygosh I love that baby stretch! <3

Carissa said...

Look at those legs!!! Too Cute!!! I love when they stretch!!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Awww sooo sweet!

Christina said...

So sweet. Time flies...

(I hate it.)

Heather said...

How was that already a year ago?!?!

Mrs. W. said...

Love this! What a great year!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs