christmas tree weekend

Dec 10, 2012

I finally brought out the Christmas decorations on Saturday but we had some major cleaning and organizing to do first. It's insane how quickly our house had turned into a clusterf*** ever since a certain little girl graced us with her presence 9 months ago ;) But I am happy to report that the looney bin is back to normal and the Christmas tree finally made its debut yesterday! V got to put up the first ornament - meaning Ronnie placed it on there and she yanked it back off ;)

I'm so awful with our little point and shoot and have no clue how to take good pictures, let alone pictures of lights!
So, blurry shots is what you're getting!

By the time I started decorating last night, I was just so exhausted. It made me think of how different things were last year when I put up the tree, over 8 months pregnant. No baby to tend to and how immaculate the house already was. It was so easy back then. Luckily, I'm a million times more in love with life now :)
Playing before I started decorating // Baby tree for baby

Total #firstworldproblems but I have to show y'all. While cleaning out V's room, I discovered she has THIS MANY Christmas things to wear. We don't even have that many Christmas events to go to! So, girlfriend's gonna wear a new outfit every other day, no matter where we're going. ha
Ready to venture out into the cold just so mom and dad could get some night time Starbucks ;)

Ooh, and I finally caught up on Nashville! Do y'all watch it!? I LOVE Rayna and seriously want to just be her (if it includes that amazing house of hers!) when I grow up ;) Just minus the politician husband. And am I the only one who thinks Juliette is a little biatch?! Gah she irks me. Maybe it's just because I'm not a big fan of Hayden herself. Either way, the ending was really good, it totally surprised me! And that boyfriend of hers is HOTT.

It was a really good, tiring weekend. Too bad all good things must come to an end.
And notice how I didn't post a picture of a completed Christmas tree? Probably because it's not completed. Babies, man. Always wanting attention and stuff ;)

I hope you had a fabulous weekend!!

 

18 comments:

Rhonda said...

OMG

I love love love love y'all!

Anonymous said...

V is going to be the best dressed christmas baby! I love Nashville, Hayden does a great job playing the girl we all hate. I can't even feel sorry for her character when she talks about her rough childhood. Can't wait for it to start back up!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

V and Pay have just about the same amount! Love the outfit with the tutu! AFREAKN'DORABLE! Hey if you have any hand me downs eva just let a sistah know LOL

Meg O. said...

OMG love those outfits! K has that candy cane outfit, too!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

First of all, V has the sweetest smile in the world! I swear my heart melts every time :)

Secondly, I LOVE Rayna too! Juliette is just ridiculous and I agree that I just don't like Hayden herself either. Phil made fun of me when he caught me watching, but I just shooshed him HAHA

C said...

I love her Christmas clothes! And her hair. And her face! Haha. We aren't done decorating either, but I've officially given up. We're all sick and by the time we feel better it'll be like 10 days till Christmas. Not worth it. What a grinch!!! :)

Lauren said...

Those Christmas clothes are beyond cute, can't wait to see the pics you take of her in them :-) xo

Jessica M. said...

V is so cute and so are those outfits! I can't wait to see your finished tree.

Nashville, man! My favorite person is Scarlett and I really wanted her to get with Gunnar in the first place. But after the last episode or two, now I'm not so sure. And I totally agree about Juliette and I usually like Hayden.

Faith said...

Haha you are too cute!! Why do babies need attention?! Haha, lol.

Look at V with all those cute Christmas outfits!! Love that she has so many!! She is so adorable!! She seriously looks just like you!!

Erika said...

Wow - those are some great holiday outfits!! I need to get on board the holiday train... I don't think I have a single item for my son!

Perfectly Jenn said...

Hey a late tree is better then no tree!
And can my further little girl get Violet's hand me downs? Seriously it's all so cute! Especially that candy cane outfit and the one with the Boston terrier!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Haha I literally just laughed out loud with the last two pics. She is so adorable! I love the decorations and that V put the first ornament on :)

Thanks for linking up!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

She is so adorable!!

Shia

Anonymous said...

Wait till next year when she's messing with the tree ALL the time. We didn't bother with ornaments this year.
Yay for lots of Christmas outfits! :o)
Also,we kind of like Juliette more. I think it's because you've learned more about her and Rayna should know better. Although the last episode was really good and I started liking Rayna more.

Shoshanah said...

I love all the Christmas outfits, even if she may not have the chance to wear them all. My favorite though has to be the one with the white tutu.

And I love Nashville as well. I really want to go out and buy the soundtrack, but I'm thinking of waiting till after Christmas just in case someone buys it for me.

Kari said...

A girl can never have too many outfits!!

Mrs. W. said...

I LOVE that picture of her "hanging" her first ornament! Precious!!!!

Lucky girl, with all those Christmas clothes! :)

Life according to Lenetta said...


 Hi, Great post.  I found you through the blog hop. Please stop  by and say hi when you get a chance.  .Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that started. It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Now following you. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs