Instagram love.

Mar 13, 2013

Geez, I am getting really bad at posting in a timely manner! Timely as in, not so friggin late in the day.
(Not sure why but late in the day posts always get overlooked. At least from my experience.)

I have so many pictures I haven't shared so no better time than today so I can link up with Jenn!
If you've never visited her blog, please do. She is my creative, DIY idol. I want to be like her when I grow up :)
 
Follow me on Instagram!
 
If you do already, you've seen these ;)
 
1. Throwback from the new mama days // 2. Books were her friend when she was sick // 3. Cutest dress evah.
1. Stop growing please. // 2. Starting her on Dumb & Dumber #parentsoftheyear // 3. The dump everything out on the counter game
1. Obsessed with Kohl's bebe clothes! // 2. My favorite lunch date // 3. Selling this precious dress for a friend if you're interested!
have a lovely night!! :)

3 comments:

Hunter87 said...

Very pretty Target dress.

Lauren said...

The Kohl's clothes are sooo cute.

Lauren H. Edmondson said...

haha love those "early mama days" pictures, Miss Priss is getting so big!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs