Easy Canvas Prints - Review

Dec 27, 2013

I really really love canvas prints and have purchased them as gifts before but never for myself, for our home. So I was super excited to work with Easy Canvas Prints - and they're based in Austin, Texas so yay for a local TX company! 

The ordering process on their website was SO easy and I really liked that it helps you along in the process with things like letting you know if your picture is good enough quality for the size canvas you chose (in my case, I got an 8"x10") and it also lets you adjust how the picture will be cropped. No one wants to pay for something they're unsure about so this feature is really nice! I also got to choose if I wanted a color border on my canvas or have the image wrap around which is what I chose. 

I placed my order on 12/16 and my e-mail receipt said it would be delivered on 12/23 which totally worked for me but even better, it showed up on the 20th! That was an awesome surprise! 


My camera just doesn't do this canvas justice. It's such great quality and the picture just looks so soft and pretty, almost like a painting. I really love it and my experience with Easy Canvas! Their prices are affordable and now that I know how easy the process is and how great their shipping is, I'll definitely order more from them. They also have some affiliate companies which I'm curious about, too - BuildASign.com and Allied Shirts. I've already shared the latter with my sis who's always purchasing custom shirts for her sorority!

If you're in the market for a canvas (how can you not be? :), Easy Canvas currently has some great specials going on, one of which is 50% off + Free shipping with the code 50FREESHIP!!

Disclaimer: In exchange for writing this post, I received a photo canvas from Easy Canvas Prints.

7 comments:

Jean said...

i know, i love our canvas! :)

C said...

That is so cute! I've always used them and just ordered one of my boys (the pic from our Christmas card). I love how they turn out!

Lauren said...

Love their canvases so much and yours came out so cute :-)

Trish said...

I'll have to check them out! I love the way the canvas prints come out. And I love that you don't need a frame :)

Shoshanah said...

Our wedding canvas was actually from Easy Canvas Prints. And it definitely exceeded my expectations. Part of me still wants to order another wedding canvas, but I'm guessing we probably don't really need more than one...

CanvasChamp said...

Lovely, cute, beautiful kid photo. You can also try CanvasChamp for your next printing. This is cheapest canvas prints store.

Unknown said...

Such a cute canvas prints. Nice review. We have always wanted to get attractive canvas prints in affordable rates. We were planning on getting into it later this summer and once we do, we will come back to reference your post as it is one of the best that we have seen on the topic! Keep up the great work!

For custom photo artwork I have used canvasdesign.co.uk and have been very satisfied.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs