Another day, another venue...

Dec 21, 2009

Thanks for all your sweet comments on my previous post about getting married downtown! Unfortunately I'm not the only one who thinks of these amazingly original ideas (ha!) because pretty much every hotel I've contacted down there is booked solid for November and December :( So I've decided to move on and I've also realized I may have to give up my 11/27 date and go back to my original 12/11/10 date. Which I really do love anyway :)

There's a golf resort/hotel up in the hills that I pass every single day because it's just 5 or so miles from my house and it might just be WAY out of my price range but I emailed them anyway. Doesn't hurt to ask, right? I totally forgot what a great view and facillity they have, so let's see what they say! This is a picture of the place: Westin La Cantera resort. It's way up in the hills so I only see this from far away every day but it makes me smile nearly every day so why didn't I think of contacting them sooner?!

(Source)

I hope they have something available and can even give this poor girl the time of day! I'm just starting to freak because I feel SO behind, especially with finding out how all these places are booked for winter next year. And I still have a whole year! I wonder how people who plan their wedding in just a few months even find a venue? I'm sure they plan for a lot fewer people than I am though...All I can say is I love Christmas to death but I'm kind of wanting it to come and go already so I can TRULY focus on the wedding planning before other girls snatch up every place out there! :)

1 comment:

courtney said...

That place looks beautiful!

BTW I saw pics from a friend's cousin's wedding this weekend on facebook (it was Saturday) and I thought of you. They had trees around the alter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs