Hilarious!

Dec 22, 2009

That place from yesterday finally emailed me back with their pricing and I nearly peed my pants laughing.

This place requires that you spend a MINIMUM of $100 per person! HA!!

I have almost 300 guests. Do the math and that is WAY over my budget. So needless to say, I move on once again. That place would've been perfect for a formal wedding and that's not what I wanted anyhow. I'm not a fan of cliches but when it comes to this, I just keep thinking that good things come to those who wait. Maybe I'll magically find the perfect place soon, just gotta keep truckin' :)

Hope y'all are having a wonderful day! Shopping all done for Christmas?

1 comment:

courtney said...

Yikes...well it looked nice...but I'm sure you will find somewhere amazing!

I got your xmas card today...super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs