We told the family so there's no going back!

Apr 26, 2010

We finally set the date and after having told all of the family at various events this past weekend (one being a cousin's bridal shower where everyone kept saying "Oooh you're next!!), I think we're really sticking to this one! :)

* 11-5-11 *

I've always loved late October, early November weather and this just made more sense for an outdoor wedding. Plus it's not too close to the Holidays, I don't want it to be stressful for people to make it to the wedding!

So yeah, there ya go! Wedding planning is really, well...for real this time. I love Ronnie so much and we may have our ups and downs like any couple but things are overall AWESOME with us and I seriously can't wait to marry him! Next year seems so far away to finally become Mrs. C. but I know time will fly by. Until then, we'll still be having a good time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Hopefully it'll all go as smoothly as ours has.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs