Whoa..long time no see!

Apr 16, 2010

Forget everything you've read in this blog because it's all changed now! Due to work stress (mine) and school stress (Ronnie's), we just cannot focus on planning a wedding! uugh!

But..we've already lived together 3 1/2 years so we're not in a huge rush to get married I guess...I never wanted to be that couple that lived together so long that they already felt married but guess what, we're there and have been for a while. We still have a blast together and love eachother like crazy but sometimes I do wish we lived seperately, then maybe it would be more of a push to get married already! Nonetheless, we'll be married someday :) Most likely it will be next year...But don't hold me to it :)

Hope all of you are doing well!!

1 comment:

courtney said...

Well I hope whenever you do plan it you blog :) I loved hearing about it :) Hope you are well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs