30 Day Blog Journal - Day 5 (and 4!)

Aug 9, 2010

Whoops! Only the 5th day and I'm already slacking!!

Well, for the 4th day, my favorite book would have to be "The Lovely Bones". It's the only book I've ever been able to read more than once. In fact, I've read it about five times. The movie did not do it justice (do they ever?) but it was still really interesting to watch. This story is an awesome mix of mystery and emotion and I'd say it's definitely worth a read!

You can find the synopsis here if you're interested!


---------------------------------------------------------


As for favorite quote, this one is EXTREMELY hard for me!! I've been a "quote collecter" since middle school and used to have a huge notebook full of quotes that I loved. I'm bummed every time I remember that I lost it sometime after high school :( Well, it's hard to choose but I'm going with these 2 as my faves:

"Make yourself necessary to somebody. Do not make life hard to any." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

‎"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great." - Mark Twain

1 comment:

amy said...

Oh, I love love loved this book!!
So good! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs