Passing Notes on Friday

Apr 8, 2011

Hellooo, ladies! I've been working hard for the weekend over here {minus this blogging break. Shhh.} and sipping away on my Route 44 Diet Coke which I haven't been truly enjoying because I forgot to ask for my usual vanilla add in. {boo!} The day's been pretty uneventful but then I saw this post by the lovely Michelle and decided it sounded fun so I linked up at O. is me. I'm loving her blog!

Passing Notes at O. is Me!  

This was so fun and reminded me of all my note passing back in the day!  I passed a lot of notes for sure but never once got caught - thank God too because I would've been mortified! To this day though, I'm still obsessed with Sharpies and colorful pens...

I wish I knew how to quit you, Sharpie.

{Sorry for the bad quality - I took the pic with my phone!}

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I lived close too! And I love your handwriting!

Amanda said...

Love your handwriting! I love passing notes :) It's 6am Saturday in Australia, so I do mine on Saturday :) Jealous of your girlie shopping trip, and even more jealous of your bloggie meetup!!! Make sure you report back!

TanaLicious said...

what a cute link up!!

amy said...

Happy Friday!!

PS. Super cute handwriting! You should create your own font! :)

Meg O. said...

Okay, so I think you win for best handwriting! FOR REALZ!! Thank you so much for linking up today! And I think I need that "make cupcakes not war" enlarged into poster size and hung in my classroom. No joke!! Have fun shopping and cupcake-ing (now THAT's what I call a weekend)!

.:Chelsey:. said...

This is sooo cute! I'm going to try and join in next week :)
Hope you have a super weekend!

Unknown said...

I think I pass more notes as a teacher, during our inservices, than I ever did as a kid. I was too chicken in school. Have fun w/ your fam!

Anonymous said...

Is that really your handwriting? It's amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs