This is dedicated to the ones I love

May 9, 2011

This weekend was jam packed full of fun that included tons of eating, naps, lots of driving around and more eating. But it was my honey's birthday weekend and of course Mother's Day so all the craziness was worth it! Since I'm late on posting about the birthday and Mother's Day, I want to dedicate today's post to these wonderful people in my life!

Ronnie: You are my honey bunny and you protect me and love me every day. You're always happy, singing or just being goofy and since I've known you, I have literally laughed EVERY day. You give me massages, you cook our dinners, you love our dogs like they're our kids and for all of that, I feel incredibly grateful to have you. I don't deserve you many days but I'm glad you stick around.

Just 5 years ago, we were celebrating your 25th Birthday in your little old apartment and we had the BEST.WEEKEND.EVER. I will never forget how much fun we had and how in love I was with you. The amazing thing is, I'm still that in love with you and I still have that much fun with you. I can't wait to spend another 30+ birthdays with you! I love you, bubba - Happy 30th!!


See, always trying to make me laugh.
He was posing with his gifts and then showing off the kettle bells I gave him. ha!

Mom: I've put you through hell since the day I was born but you've never stopped loving me and doting on your "first baby". You have a heart of gold and I am beyond lucky to have you as MY mom.

You are the most compassionate, dog loving, non-judgemental woman I know. You're always silly and always creative and it sometimes upsets me that you don't realize just how creative and smart you are! You have dedicated your entire life to us and I hope I can be as wonderful of a mother one day! Happy Mother's Day to you Momma and I hope you always remember just how much you are loved!
                                                            
 
And last but not least, Marcia!! Without you, I wouldn't have the amazing man in my life that I do. You have welcomed me into your home and family since day 1 and have been nothing but sweet to me. I honestly will never know what it's like to deal with those dreaded "MIL issues" because you are perfect! Thank you for raising your son to love life like you do because that happiness always spreads to everyone around both of you. I love you, Mom Marcia and I'm so glad I got to spend Mother's Day with you!


Happy {belated} Mother's Day to all of you mothers and soon-to-be-mothers.
I hope you got the special day you truly deserve!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love that you included your honey, your momma, and his momma! :)

Anonymous said...

awe love this post!

and I love that Ronnie was showing you (and now us) his sweet kettle ball skills...

Yvonne said...

Such wonderful pics! Happy Belated birthday to your honey... mine was Sunday, too!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am following you back! Can't wait to read more; nice to "meet" you! :)

Rachel said...

Love this post! So sweet.

Thanks for the comment on my new blog! So exciting!

Suze said...

What a sweet post! Happy bday to Ronnie :)

KSK said...

What a great post!!! I love your baby picture!!

Tricia said...

What a sweet post, so many people to celebrate on one day!

amy said...

Awww,so sweet!!

Mrs. W. said...

What a nice post to your loved ones! :)

[SMASH] said...

What a sweet post! Looks like your weekend was filled with lots of love. <3

Leigh said...

this is such a sweet post! love it :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs