What I'm Loving...on Pinterest :)

Jun 29, 2011

Yay Wednesday!! Just two days away from the only day I live for!

 I'm linking up to WILW which I haven't done in a while and also joining in for Oh How Pinteresting!
This day has just gotten real fun, let me tell you ;)


I am loving that I still have a couple days left of a boss-free office!

I am loving the summer evening drives I've been taking with my man.

I am loving that I put in the 30 day notice today at our apartment. Get me outta here!

I am loving Dexter! We started watching the first season on Netflix and we're HOOKED!

I am loving that I somehow suckered 89 of y'all into following my blog! ;) Thank you SO much!

& I am loving that if/when I reach 100 followers, I have an awesome giveaway planned! 


google
 
 
 
 
Source: None via Jessica on Pinterest
 
 
 
 
Source: None via Jessica on Pinterest
 


 
 
 
 
 
If you want to join in the Pinterest addiction, leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I'll send you an invitation!
 
Hope y'all are having a fantabulous day so far :D

18 comments:

Jean said...

i know, i love pinterest too. haven't had much time there lately. love all the cute ideas & photos... my boyfriend doesn't understand how we can ever get lost in these kind of sites... i get super excited and jump!

i love that fort thing, too! i don't ever want to grow up! i think i will grow up when i'm 60. maybe not even.

can't wait for friday, too. rough week.

Yvonne said...

Dexter ROCKS!!! It only gets better... you'll love it!!

I LOVE the Frame Photobooth... I have that one pinned as well! :)

David and Elizabeth said...

bahaahah WHEN IN DOUBT VACATION! yes please!

Mrs. W. said...

Oh man, that cupcake picture practically made me drool!

ashley.warner said...

pinterest is my favorite! i love it!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

LOL I love that quote! I LOL'd at work...which is in West Hollywood where the population is mostly gay.

ShaRhonda said...

Don't you just love all of these cupcakes on Pinterest...we are in trouble! LOL

KSK said...

Congrats on 89 followers!!! WooHoo!!!
I love the fort quote..., but especially the gay baby quote! I may have to re-post it to my FB page... maybe to ruffle some feathers? Who me?

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Gah! I love that wedding looking photo with the frames!! :)

Congrats on the 89 followers :D Can't wait to see what giveaway you'll be having. I was thinking about doing one pretty soon too!

Some shows Matt and I are addicted to are Lost and Psych :)

[SMASH] said...

So happy you're watching Dexter; it makes me want to rewatch the previous seasons while we wait for the next season to start in the fall!

Cole said...

I am quickly becoming a Pinterest addict. :-)

Chloe said...

Great loves!!
I had some boss-free days last week and it was awesome! Now he's back... Boo.
Party pooper.

amy said...

Oh my, I love me some Dexter!! Seriously. Best. Show. Ever!!!

I'm also a Pinterest addict. :)

Kristin said...

That when in doubt saying is going to be my mantra!

Jessica said...

Thanks, Jessica! I love Pinterest, too! It has helped clean up my "favorites" folder immensely! Ha!

Michelle said...

When in Doubt, Vacation!!! I love it!!!!

Thank you for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Jessica Hilton said...

Great picks! I haven't quite gotten into the whole pinteresting thing - yet...lol.

Dexter is freaking awesome :D I'm so glad you're getting into it. It gets soooo goooood! I can't wait for the next season to start!!

Christina said...

I watched the first two seasons of Dexter a few months ago in a week! It’s addicting. Now I’m going super slow because I have to wait for the discs to come in the mail. I really love that wedding picture and the chalkboard gay quote.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs