My only wish right now is that my boobs would stop growing because they're starting to compete with my belly again. UGH. Not a fun problem to have. I would MUCH rather be growing out the back, thank you very much :)
Updates in Week 32:
- According to BabyCenter.com, baby girl is approx. 3.75 pounds (like a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long.
- I had my OB appointment yesterday and we got to hear her perfect little heartbeat ALONG with her hiccups. It was really cute to hear them through the monitor :) The hiccups started on Christmas day and she gets them now at least once a day.
- As of yesterday, I've only gained 12 lbs through this pregnancy! It's not bad but for someone who was already overweight, it's been tough to manage. OB had told me only to gain 15-20 so I hopefully I'll be ok by the time she's here!
- I'm still in major (maybe even worse now) pain because she's positioned so low. I sit all day at work but have been forcing myself to get up and walk around or else the pain will be worse after a long time of sitting.
- On New Year's Eve, mountain cedar blew in and left me with some bad allergy symptoms. I'm taking Sudafed which helps but I get so stuffy at night that I wake up every 2 hours. I'm basically a zombie these days.
- Extreme hunger has set in. I can eat small meals all throughout the day and still feel like I'm starving by the end of the day. Doesn't help with the weight gain part.
- I finally cracked down and chose paint for her nursery. We're way behind in her nursery but it's finally getting set up and I can't wait! The paint color's called Misty Aqua and it's the perfect blend of blue/green that I wanted. We also had new carpet installed in her room this past week. Hers was the only room that still had ugly (red!) original carpet!
- I had dinner with my friend Elizabeth last night and afterwards went by her house where she LOADED me up with hand me downs from her sweet little girl. She also gave me a gift AND is making me flag bunting with baby girl's name. I'm seriously so lucky to have her as a friend.
- I have two baby showers coming up in about two weeks and I still haven't fully completed my baby registry! I told you, I'm way behind. Between setting up the new house, holidays and my crazy work hours it's been hard to buckle down but we are finalizing the registry TONIGHT!
Even though I am getting more uncomfortable and stuff is starting to hurt that never did before, I couldn't have asked for an easier pregnancy thus far! Life is good! :D