My Online Love Story - A Linkup!

Feb 3, 2012

I love the conversations that come up on Twitter! The other day, Savanah, Jules and Becky were all chatting about how they had met their hubbies/fiance online and I had to butt in because I happened to meet my honey online too!

They suggested doing a one time linkup to share our stories so me and the beautiful bride-to-be Savanah are doing just that!

If you met your honey online, tell us about it!

What site, how did it happen, tell us all about your online love story!

It worked for us so maybe all of the success stories will convince some single ladies out there to take the leap and join a site themselves!

We'll host the link up next Friday, February 10th, just in time for Valentines Day! :)


So get your story ready for the link up next Friday!
We can't wait to read all about it!

12 comments:

Monica said...

I'll be excited to read those posts! its give me hope for my online dating!

Lauren said...

How fun, I will def link up with you!! :-)

Lauren said...

Oh and to be clear I semi met my hubby online, long story haha :-)

Heather said...

Can't wait to read these!

ashley.warner said...

i really love this! i can't wait to see the following posts with this! :)
thanks for sharing pretty lady!

xo - ashley

Anonymous said...

Fun link up! Can't wait to read your stories!

Sarah said...

Love this idea.....

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, not only did I meet my hubby online, but I JUST wrote a post (and saved it as a draft for later) on how we met! I'm so excited to link up and read other online love stories!!

Cami said...

I don't fit in that category but thought you were going to share YOUR story so was so excited...but then realized I have to wait a week to read it. Teaser :P

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Cori H. said...

Love this idea! Hard to believe there are so many couples who have met online. I'm one of them! Can't wait!

C said...

So cute! I can’t wait to read the stories. My sister met her husband online. It does work!

karensmith said...

The two of you are such a fabulous couple! I was really inspired by your love story. :') God bless the both of you.

college dating

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs