Weekend Photos

Apr 23, 2012

Happy Monday, y'all! How was your weekend?

We had a seriously wild weekend, let me tell you!

On Saturday I gathered up a bunch of coupons I had and we took our Babies R Us and Target gift cards and loaded up on formula, diapers and wipes for Miss V. We have a nice little stockpile going now and while it looked like a lot at first, we realized it'll probably last us hmm about 3 weeks? ha! We also did more plant shopping since we're trying to spruce up our yard and it was nice taking Violet for a stroll outside. Then Sunday we finally cleaned house and Ronnie's sis came over for a visit to see Miss V. 

So yeah, wild and crazy weekend. If you'd told me a year ago that I'd be excited about a weekend like this, I'd have told you you were crazy :)

If you follow me on Instagram (jeyreycupcake) you've probably seen most of these!

It was breezy and looked so pretty after it rained!

Posing with a pinata at Grandma's house...It's Fiesta time here!

Feeling down about my weight, I treated myself to a sundae :p

Out shopping for plants, we came across this pretty behemoth!

Looking pretty for shopping with her parentals!
  
I LOVE that she's becoming so aware of her toys!
  
Up close and personal!

14 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! :)

xoxo
Angela

Lauren said...

Such cute pictures, looks like a great weekend to me :) I want one of those hanging plants for our backyard bad!

Monica said...

Awww looks like a good weekend!

Mrs. W. said...

More Violet pictures, please!!! She is so cute it kills me!

Cole said...

You had a full weekend! And I second Mrs. W. More Violet pics please!

Tricia said...

It looks like Violet knows that neon colors are IN!

Courtney*Cakes said...

She's beautiful!!!

Ashlee Miller said...

She is starting to really look like you! She is so precious!

Asha said...

I love Violet's flower headband!
And if I just had a baby, I don't think I would do nearly that much in a weekend so you go girl! Haha!

Heather said...

haha, I'm hoping I make it to the weekend with diapers!

Christina said...

Sounds just like my weekends. It’s all about the kids, the house, the chores and obligations. I’m lucky if I get some TV watching in. Good thing she's cute! Hahaha.

Meg O. said...

Isn't it nuts how fast they go through their diapers, wipes, and even clothes?!

I can't get over how cute she is!

Jean said...

I need to add color in our yard, too! I just hope I don't lose track of watering our plants :( We get little sun b/c of all the great big trees in our yard.... :/

V is so adorable! I love sandals, too cute!!

Shoshanah said...

I love those headbands with the giant flowers! I just think they're so adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs