Nail Files - Stiletto Red

Sep 14, 2012

Happy Friday!

It has been raining cats and dogs here all night and that makes me so happy! 
Definitely a sign that our south Texas Fall is coming ....aaaand my birthday ;)

Today's the last day to sign up for me and Ashlee's Fall Swap!
Click below if you wanna get it on the nail polish + scarf action!!

Linking up with Tara and Vicki!


Rimmel - Stiletto Red
 Y'all. I can't even handle it when I use this color. It is my all-time favorite red!

It's a creamy red which I'm all about! and I like that Rimmel has a wider brush than most polishes. The consistency is pretty nice too, not too thin, not too thick. So definitely thumbs up for this color and polish, I love it!

I own a ton of red polishes but am always wanting to try more! What's your favorite red?

Ok, dudettes. I'm off to get ready for work.
Have a Happy Friday and enjoy the hell outta your weekend ;)

18 comments:

Lauren H Edmondson said...

girl that color if fierce, love it!

Vicki said...

Ah - I think I need to pick up this color! I have been dying for a BRIGHT red but everything I find or try is too deep - this looks perfect!

Cole said...

Nice red! I might need to go find a bottle of it!

~Tricia~ said...

That is a nice red on you! And it's a "happy" shade of red, not a bloody "scorcese" red haha!

Tyler said...

Love that shade of red!

Life With Lauren said...

Great red!

Stephanie said...

Pretty!! I love red nails too. I have a darker shade I love, by Essie. It's called Forever Yummy, one of my fall favorites

Jordan said...

Such a beautiful red!

Jessica said...

Perfect classic red!

C said...

I finally tried a red. I’m always afraid I’ll look like a hooker so I’ve stayed away from it. I got Xtreme Cherry Red and I like it! I also just bought sparkly Red Carpet. I can’t wait for that one around Christmas time!

Lauren said...

I love wearing red polish, makes me feel fancy haha :-)

Allie said...

LOVE red! and I love Rimmel! It's a good polish and it's not too expensive :)

tara said...

what a gorgeous red!

Mrs. W. said...

Love that red! Red polish always make me feel a little wild, haha. ;) I usually wear darker reds than that, but I may have to try a brighter one! Love the polish name, too.

Suze said...

that red really suits you! I haven't found a good red for me yet

Unknown said...

A classic red! Never tried a Rimmel polish before... do they last long?

kjpugs said...

Girl this red is HAWT!!! I love it!!!!! I might have to check out Rimmel polishes, I don't have any!

Janie said...

My mom-in-law has this color and I used it while we visited for 4th of July - it's so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs