What I Would've Tweeted

Mar 25, 2013

Even though I am seriously missing Twitter, I must admit that not tweeting has freed up a lot of my time. I'm not saying I like it though. I still have a crazy urge to tweet (it's an addiction.) so I just saved my random thoughts to my phone with plans to copy this idea from (one of my now IRL friends) Elizabeth, who posted her would-be tweets when she completely quit Twitter last year. I'm not nearly as strong as her though and can't see myself ever completely quitting Twitter. I don't miss the random cattiness, show spoilers and the play by play tweets of every conference/game/show, etc., but I do really miss the good chats, the funnies and of course, having something to do when work is slow :)
 
So let's get to it! Here are my "tweets" from the past few days:

-----------------------------------------------
+I don't blame any of these ladies for being "fast" (to use a word from that time) - who could ever say no to Don Draper?! #madmen #hottie
 
+Couple next door has started their weekend pool parties. This is great news for the parents of the toddler who wakes up easily from naps.
 
+Also see: jealous. I want my own pool, dammit! I would be the world's crispiest tan lady if I did. #oneday
 
+Violet took like 8 steps in a row tonight and I totally screamed my head off and probably scared her. AAAGH!! :)
 
+Keeping cable another month I guess because the lady at Time Warner totally suckered me in to it. #whoops
 
+Truly truly thankful that I found @ronniecorycash and that he actually likes me back :)
 
+I'll be complaining about how stupid hot it is this summer but right now I'm seriously grateful for sandals in March.

+I've decided - V is trying to kill me. Or at least give me gray hair. Her sleeping is beyond shitty lately. She better get a new tooth out of this.

+Ronnie just made me spend $20 in ingredients for some "fat bread" he's making. And now I want to smack him in his fat head. #jk #kinda
 
+V and I are spending Sunday shopping and it's currently sunny and 58. More of this, Texas!!
 
+It's when I find crusty, dirty clothing that I remember why I don't do a lot of thrift store shopping. #gross #ididntneedtoeatlunchanyway
 
+V had never seen Yo Gabba Gabba so I put it on for her tonight - now she's obsessed and I'm incredibly annoyed. Big mistake. Huge.
-----------------------------------------------
 
Looking over these, I just wanna say to those who follow me on Twitter: Thank you.
 
How do y'all even put up with me? I'M BORING! SO boring. And SO bitchy. Enjoy your break from me ;)
 
For now, I'm still using Instagram - can't stop an obsessed mama from taking pictures of her kid!
 
Or of herself, apparently :)
 
 
Flat ironed hair + Free Starbucks make for a good Monday. Have a good one!!
 
(And if you hadn't noticed, I'm seriously addicted to my C&C bar necklace - go ahead and treat yo self!)
 

14 comments:

Meg O. said...

What a fun idea! Yikes... sorry about the crap sleeping lately. I noticed that when K was learning to walk her sleep got a little sporadic. It's like she wanted to stay up and practice! You look pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Haha nice! I love reading your tweets! Enjoy your break! And I love your hair and nails! I totally started my week off with Starbucks!

applesandglue said...

Love your pic, you look great! And ha at your tweets, love your sarcasm. :)

Rhonda said...

Love this1

totally miss you on Twitter!

Kasey said...

I miss you on the twit.

Yay for V walking! It's funny that you said you screamed your head off because D & I were just watching America's Funniest Home Videos or something like that. Well, this baby rolled over and the mom screamed like a mad woman! It was crazy. I'm thinking walking is probably a way bigger deal than rolling over but what do I know. My baby isn't here yet. ;-)

Sandra said...

Seriously debating quitting twitter and fb! What pushed you to do it?

Anonymous said...

Um, I made the mistake of yogabagaba and thankfully Mackenzie's interest lasted all of a week.

Cole said...

I miss your tweets! Sorry you have noisy neighbors. I do too...and it's so difficult to threaten to call the cops at 1 AM when the problem neighbor *is* a cop!

Lauren said...

Did I miss that you quit Twitter? boooo but I did love your tweets :-) Cute hair!

Miranda said...

please don't hate me because i didn't even notice you left twitter. that's because i go through twitter spurts and haven't been on one lately. however i realized i also love to read tweets just like yours. i love the play by plays and i love the bitchiness...what does that say about me?

C said...

I miss you on Twitter! I'm not really on there much, but I like it when I see my friends! It gets very, very annoying though. Thank God for filters. I can't do thrift shopping either. I have a friend that does a few HOURS a week and finds great stuff, but I don't have that much time to sift through it. 90% of it is crap anyway. I'll just stick to cheap Target and Old Navy clothes for my kids. Nolan was afraid of Yo Gabba Gabba. A friend gave us one DVD and he loved those 4 episodes, but we tried another time and no way. I should try again. I just love the crazy things guests stars do. And there are some fun bands!

Jean said...

I never was really into Twitter. I love, love Instagram though!

Mrs. W. said...

Yay for steps for V and boo for bad sleeping! Maybe the two are related? I've heard that babies' sleep sometimes gets disrupted if they're working on a new skill. Either way, hope she's sleeping better by now. :)

Mrs. W. said...

Yay for steps for V and boo for bad sleeping! Maybe the two are related? I've heard that babies' sleep sometimes gets disrupted if they're working on a new skill. Either way, hope she's sleeping better by now. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs