Stressing over the little things

Jan 18, 2011

Ronnie & I are moving THIS weekend to our new apartment from the house we've rented for the past 2 years. While I've never actually loved this house or the area of town it's in, I have become overly attached. Just as I do with everything in life! I mean, come on - I cried this past Sunday night because we had just been through our last weekend actually living in the house. Ugh. What a baby, huh? ha!

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to be in our new place but I'm just too effing sentimental and it makes it hard to leave. And moving from a 3 bedroom house to a 1 bedroom apartment also means I've had to part with a lot of house decor, guest bedroom furniture, etc. The stuff was just stuff but I was attached! There's no real point to this post other than to remind myself to just get over it. Are y'all sentimental too?

I know things will be MUCH better at the new place. First off, we've never lived in a brand new place with new appliances, pretty crown molding and energy efficient everything! And second, my commute to work will drop from 30-35 minutes down to literally just 7, 8 minutes. That alone should have me giddy, right? But I have to say, I blame my mother. And she can't deny it either, she's just as crazy as me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs