Where Nobody Knows My Name

Jan 19, 2011

I woke up today ready to change this blog's name! Totally random but I just figured since I won't be "Marrying C-ash" for a while, I needed to focus on me and what *I* like and not just what I like for the wedding. I'm actually very relieved to not have to think about wedding anything for a while! (Crazy huh?)

So after a lot of thought, I kept coming back to what I love most: COLOR! I was trying to do a play on words with different names of colors I like but none of them seemed to fit. And since I especially love bright colors, I tried to do something happy using words like lights, sunshine, etc...but honestly? I'm not that overly chipper of a person so that doesn't quite fit. ha! Finally I decided to bring it back to the original idea for this blog, which was a wedding which DUH, is all about LOVE! And lovey dovey I am :) So after searching through some images, I happened upon a print with this quote and I decided it was meant to be mine!

Everyday is Black and White
You are my color.

So there you have it! I'm really digging it and I think it fits perfectly! (Especially considering Ronnie is always the one to bring me back to reality + optimism when I'm stressed and thinking negatively!)...The new url is http://www.youaremycolor.blogspot.com/

Happy Hump Day, y'all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs