ABC's of Me...Because I never turn down a good list!

Mar 26, 2011

A-Age: 28

B-Bed size: Queen 

C-Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom and washing/re-doing the bedding.

D-Dogs: Niles & Frasier, our 3 year old mini-dachshund boys!


E-Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth. I can't do anything until I've done that!

F-Favorite Color: Teal

G-Gold or Silver: Mostly silver but I'm learning to like some gold stuff too

H-Height: 5'3"

I-Instruments you play: I played the flute from 5th grade-high school but I wouldn't have a clue how to play it now! ha

J-Job title: Social Media & Communications Manager for an event management company

K-Kids: Not sure we want them but things may change once our lives settle down!
 
L-Live: San Antonio, TX!!

M-My Mom's name: Linda

N-Nickname: Jess, JJ, Jey Rey

O-Overnight hospital stay: When I had my thyroid surgery a few years ago

P-Pet Peeve: Food smacking/crunching, know-it-alls, judgmental people

Q-quote from a movie: "You are one pathetic loser! No offense or anything." - Dumb & Dumber. Seriously my all-time favorite movie :)

R-Right/Lefty: Right

S-Sibling: David, the rockstar (24) and Jeena, the actress (17)
T-Time you wake up: 6:45-7 during the week and about 9:30 on the weekends

U-Underwear: anything comfy and cute - I really like boy shorts!

V-Veggies you dislike: Cabbage and brussel sprouts

W-What makes you run late: Hitting the snooze button a couple times

X-Xrays you've had: Thyroid, broken foot, sinuses and teeth {I'm a mess!}

Y-Yummy food you make: I don't cook, I bake! :) So, I'd say my banana pudding cupcakes!

Z-Zoo animal: Giraffes


Ladies, thanks for all your sweet comments, yesterday!
I'm so thankful for a relaxing weekend! I'm currently watching one of my faves, Urban Cowboy and then we're off to the Grist Mill in Gruene this afternoon to celebrate Ronnie's Dad's Birthday. Happy weekend, y'all!!

4 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I played the flute too! Although I was always pretty bad, and I'd imagine there's no way I could pick it up now

Unknown said...

Totally guilty of hitting the snooze button!!! And those pillows are SO cute!!

xoxo
Stephanie&Such

Amanda Roo said...

The snooze button is my friend and foe. BTW, i'm stealing this!

Michelle said...

Left you an award on my blog! Hope you had a good weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs