I hope you're ready for coziness because this swap is all about Fall scarves and nail polish! With Fall in full effect (even down here in TX!), this is your perfect opportunity to stock up on a couple of fabulous Fall accessories ;)
So basically if you love fall, shopping and making new friends, this is the swap for you! Read below to get the scoop and join in! Spread the word to your friends too because it's true what they say - the more, the merrier!!
- Please leave a comment below if you would like to participate! (You only have to leave one comment, either here or on Ashlee’s blog post). Include your e-mail, blog url and Twitter account (if you’re a Twitter addict like us!) The deadline to sign up is this Friday, Oct. 28.
- Ashlee and I will set everyone up with a partner over the weekend and announce the partners on both of our blogs next Monday, Halloween Day!
- Once we assign you a partner, please contact her and get to know her style, favorite color, etc. We’d love for you to find a new friend through this so start following your partner's blog too!
- Your spending limit is a maximum of $20. This amount includes the cost of both the scarf and a bottle of nail polish (but not shipping). You can find some really great deals on scarves right now so have fun shopping around! Also, I personally recommend shipping through USPS because they always have the lowest rates!
- The deadline to ship out your package will be Friday, Nov. 11th. We’ll host a link up a week later for everyone to show off their loot so please try and stick to this deadline! (We know stuff happens though so be sure to let us and your partner know asap if you’re gonna be a little late!)
- Hopefully everyone will have received their packages by Monday, Nov. 21st so we’ll be hosting link ups on both of our blogs that day so that you can post about the great package you received and the rest of us can be introduced to some new bloggers!
Go ahead and join in, you know you wanna ;)