Hurr Problems

Nov 17, 2014


The face of a highly bored-with-her-hair lady.

Y'all. I am getting antsy for a major haircut but I'm not sure I'm ready. I just got it trimmed and colored a month or so ago but I'm sorta fed up and have stopped straightening it. I'm so tired in the mornings when I get ready for work that it's much easier to wash and go with this curly mop of mine. Which is another reason I'm thinking of going shorter - faster ready time! AND I could actually straighten it in such a short time that I'd probably DO my hair more often. What a miracle that would be!

I just want a few inches off which shouldn't be THAT difficult a decision. In my early 20s, I used to have hair cut up to my chin, for crying out loud! That was back when my milkshake was bringing all the boys to tha yard! Or not. But my now husband went for the short hair so it couldn't have been that bad! ha!
I'm not sure why I'm finding it so hard nowadays to go shorter. Maybe I'm worried it'll be too mom-ish or maybe I'm just too freaking attached to hair that I've been trying to grow out for what seems like FOR-EH-VER. Or maybe I'm still focused on a shorter hairstyle bringing too much focus to my chubby round face. I'm always super self conscious about that.

But anyway, these are some of the cuts/styles I've been looking at for a while. Like, a long while. Looking through these has me Jessie Spano'ing. "I'm sooo excited! I'm . so . scared." I can't make up my mind! To cut or not to cut?



All pictures taken from my Pinterest board:
Follow j e s s i c a 's board hair + nails + makeup on Pinterest.

2 comments:

Corrin said...

I KNOW THIS STRUGGLE! I have a hair appointment next Saturday and it's stressing me out. My hair is halfway down my back and I either need to wake up looking like Blake Lively or just get a lob.

C said...

I've had that Jessica Alba picture pinned forever as inspiration. Mine is finally about that length. Now it's time to color it! It'll never, ever look that good, no matter how much time I spend styling it though. Haha! I know how you feel. I grow mine out for two years just to chop it all off, then repeat. You're hair is really pretty right now though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs