Happy Happy Wednesday!!
I haven't blogged in SIX days and was starting to feel some withdrawals!
Thank you for all of your positive comments on my preggo post last week. It means a lot to have found such sweet and supportive friends! :)
I can't believe I have just 12 weeks before I meet Baby V!
Updates in Week 28:
- We got a new mattress this past weekend and I am sleeping like a CHAMP! I haven't even gotten up to pee the last two nights! guess I just really needed to catch up on those zzzzz's!
- I worry with not getting up that I might pee the bed in the middle of the night. That would be some shit. ha!
- My upper and middle back have started to hurt a lot and the only thing that helps is getting on all fours and doing some stretches. Ronnie has been really sweet and giving me back rubs too.
- I used to feel slight movement up top but in the past week they've started to feel like full on kicks which makes me think baby girl has changed positions and is head down now. At least that's what I think, in my own wannabe professional opinion :p
- I have a feeling this girl already knows her momma's a worrier. Literally every time I start thinking that I haven't felt her kick in a while, she starts up. That is always a major relief!
- My boobs must be in a race with my belly to see which can stick out the farthest. Ronnie doesn't mind the extra padding but it's getting pretty ridiculous, y'all.
- Every time someone says I don't look 7 months along, I wish I could just say "Look, I've never had a flat tummy so of course my pregnant belly isn't gonna be massive. What do you want from me?!". But that might just be the hormones talking.
- Speaking of hormones, I have felt pretty crazy lately. I cry over EVERYTHING. Last week while being sensitive over something Ronnie said, he tells me "It's ok, I know you're just being hormonal"...which basically pushed me into psycho mode. Poor guy.
- With it being cold outside now, it's easy to stay under the covers and sleep in. So fair warning, you will see a LOT more of me and my naturally curly hair around here. Straightening it is just too tiring and time consuming!
- We still haven't registered! My baby showers are in January so I guess I should get on that. I think in the back of mind I know I'm gonna be overwhelmed by it which has kept me from doing it. No more procrastinating - it has GOT to happen this weekend!
Hope y'all are doing well! Have a great day! :D