I have the day off!!!
But before you go and get all jealous, just know I didn't get to sleep in. My child decided no one in this house was sleeping in today! Oy. I'm just grateful to not have to go to work! Know what I'm saying?
Ooh and I have some fun news today! ...
My March Etsy Sponsor Chip & Chisel is offering y'all 20% off your purchases again, before the month ends! Just use code YAMC20 (you must like her FB page first to qualify) and the code is good through Sunday! I truly hope everyone's gone over and had a look at Lindsy's jewelry - it's amazing. And as I've said before, I'm completely obsessed with my C&C necklace!
You can read my full post about Chip & Chisel here.
Now for my High Fives!!
1. My sweet girl turned 13 months yesterday! I was in denial over her turning 1 last month but being over 1 is just too much!
2. My friend and I visit a local restaurant so much (because Nacho Monday, y'all!) that apparently we are part of their top 50 customers so we got invited to a customer appreciation dinner last night! ha Both of us are moms so getting out for the night + Hobby Lobby + a free meal and margaritas = highlight of our week.
3. It's been so gloomy and dark the past few days and I love it. I know that's mean to say when you northerners are sick of cold, dreary days but believe me, it makes our warmer temps feel much cooler and bearable.
4. I was disappointed in how streaky Julep Bette was since it's a jelly but lo and behold, I actually had a good idea and gave Bette another shot. I was wearing Julep's Oxygen and just painted Bette over it and I love how it came out! Moral of the story - paint a jelly over a pale color. So much prettier and easier to use. (I suck and didn't take a good picture but take my word, it's pretty!)
5. I'm so excited to spend the Easter weekend with my little family - Violet's 2nd one. Crazy! Hopefully we can find a place to have her picture taken with the Easter Bunny but I'm not too concerned about it - she was obviously pretty traumatized by Santa. ha (I just realized I never even posted our Christmas pics here. Whoops!)
Have a great weekend, y'all. Enjoy your Easter (if you celebrate!) :)