Big love goes out to Jessica for having me over to post on one of my favorite blogs! If you aren't familiar with me and my blog, Hepburn & Houndstooth, here are five facts about me.
1. I am the mother to 3 boys and the stepmother to 1.
2. I can drink most men under the table.
3. I am a fitness and health lover (and blogger).
4. I am a gay-lovin', Jesus-lovin', Obama-lovin' liberal Democrat small-town Southern girl. It doesn't make a lot of sense to some, but it's just right for me.
5. I would rather blog first thing in the morning than sleep.
So, let's talk about something fun, as I love to do. Heavy material here this morning, folks.
I have been collecting TV boyfriends since I was a kid. Hello, Randy Taylor.
I was certain he and I would be together forever. Then Home Improvement went off the air and I was at a loss.
Good thing I found others to keep me warm at night.
Don't get it twisted, I love my husband. However, I'm pretty sure that these characters would want to be my man if they, you know, existed in real life.
Come over to my blog and tell me about your fictional boyfriends!